Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Site

Wahoo! The new site is finally "done." Done is in quotation marks because part of the reason we started the new site is the ability to change layout and design at any time. I'm sure we'll be tinkering around with it forever!

One neat possibility is to make save-the-date sites for our couples. So after the engagement shoot, we'll put up a slideshow of the pictures along with wedding details and information. I hope to design them to fit the couple's style and story. Super-cool!!

Another thing that I love is the "about" page. We made a slideshow with a bunch of our favorite travel pictures from the past years, and I love having all my favorite pictures in one place where I can look at them anytime I want:)

A final detail that is so cool it almost makes my head explode - in the top right corner of the main wedding page is a button with arrows on it that enlarges the site full-screen. Visually Yummy!

So check it out - www.davidshirkphotography.com - hopefully in the next couple of days the old url - www.unpluggedweddings.com will redirect to the new site.

No comments: