Friday, January 23, 2009

Real Simple Weddings



I've never researched this, but my impression is that the first thing a bride-to-be does after being engaged is pick up a wedding magazine. . .or two. . .or three! And then they're twenty times more confused than they were before they started reading the magazine. The point of the big national magazines isn't to help brides plan a wedding, it's to present as many advertisements as possible!

This is the HUGE exception - the Real Simple wedding issue. I haven't read it yet, but if it's anything like last year's, it will be the only magazine you ever should read! Here's a link where you can order it online or it should be in stores in February. Simple is good:)

**Update** I picked up a copy at Target the other day. I'm sure it's available at bookstores as well.

No comments: